Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I need to digress.
First thing first, I was late for my UT despite waking up like super early. 6.45am ok mind you.
And holy shit, the buses 89&161 took so long.
As usual, 161 is always freaking packed. Someone complain to SBS pretty please.
At Woodlands interchange, it was freaking packed with everyone so no choice la, walk to school.
Knn I hate to perspire in the morning can, and holy shit.
In class, the UT client died on me. Luckily I was able to complete everything on time.
I'm so bored in class right now, as usual la.
I din even do anything today ! Hahaha, damn computing sucks cow la.

Yesterday's training was... FUNNNNNN.
MW & I went crazy lol. We threw balls at each other and do alot of shit stuffs la.
I need to be more serious please !
KKKKK I'm so sleepy now, gonna take a short nap ciao !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters