Saturday, March 15, 2008

Soak up the sun.

The weather was really good today, it was sooo sunny.
So I met sister at Bugis after she finished work, and today, I felt like the older sister instead.
My poor sister had no money to eat (how can!), sooooo me being the nice one, treated her to everything. Heheheh.

I wanted to go shape my eyebrows today, but the makeup artist wasn't around. Sometimes I wish my mother was a beautician instead, so she can help me do sooo many things, like maybe pedicure/medicure/shape my eyebrows/cut my hair/wax my legs. HAHAHAA more like my maid sial, and i still can't understand why she doesn't want to give me my allowance.
I only earn like $200 please, not 2K ah mother!

Ok lah its 127am NOW and i need to iron my clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters