Sunday, April 27, 2008

Boys only.

Here I am again, all alone at home on a Sunday. I myself can't believe that I actually stayed at home for 2 freaking days doing nothing. Anyway these are the overdued photos from the league, there's definitely more. HOW ABOUT SENDING THE REST OF THE PHOTOS PLEASE LADIESSSSSS?

I must admit that I do miss the league period, this explains why my weekends are soooo boring now. I need a bloody job man seriously.

Skools Youths

Notice that my face cannot be seen? HAHA they always bully me sia. Chee bongs! hahaa



Minah Line!




I can be a freak at times, this explains why I'm still single and available. HAHAHA


Best forward partner









Our big mama in Youths. HAHAHA

Comparing who's got bigger boobs. I CHAMPION LAH SORRY.
hahahahah
Happy 19th Sham!
This week will fly away damn quickly, I probably love this week because there's no school for me on Wednesday and.. Thursday is a public holiday, fuck how nice if there's no school on Friday also.
My queen dated sissy and me for dinner on Wednesday, but there's training. How now brown cow? Maybe I'll skip, hahah we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters