Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Jobless.

My sister came back just now grumbling to me that she failed her driving test because she got 22 points. And the funniest part was, she failed because she knocked the pole down which caused her 10 points. HAHAHAHA, okay that's not funny but.. as a younger sister, I should show more concern. So don't feel sad ah Michelle Wee. Heheheh

Both of my thighs are seriously aching from floorball over the past few days, gosh. I'm gonna have no life soon in RP, nothing but trainings after school everyday.

It's been almost a month that I'm JOBLESS. HOW HOW HOW?? I NEED A JOB BADLY PLEASE. AHHH. Thank god it's Wednesday today, I'll make sure today will be spent wisely, heeheheheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters