Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stayover!

I'm too lazy to type about everything for the past few days. Many things have happened, shan't go into details.
The 2 chee bongs came to stayover yesterday, we had sooooo much fun. Love you girls like how you all love me. Hehehehehe.

Before that in the morning, I went to RP to work for a day. Working with Joreen can be quite torturous especially when she keeps bullying me. HAHA!

I shall let the pictures do the talking.




Everyone trying to act sexy and all. hahahaha



That's greenview yo!
Pictures taken from my laptop's camera.
Sometimes I really wonder why human beings like to poke into other people's affairs.
Get a life seriously.
Hello RP girls, 1 more week left before school reopens ? HOW ABOUT A STAYOVER AGAIN NEXT WEEK? HEHEHEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters