Friday, March 21, 2008

Lovin' it

The holidays are ending like pretty pretty soon, yes I know I keep emphasizing that school's gonna start.

Anyway I must admit that my holidays are quite fruitful. Fruitful in a sense that I've managed to catch up with my secondary school friends, feels sooo nice to talk about the past. Like how we used to do our last minute study for our O-levels in less than half a month. During that period, how we love to catch fishes in the pond, hang Johnson's bag on the flagpole where he couldn't find it, walked into this big longkang and we got chased by a dog, how we all jogged from Greenview to CHANGI VILLAGE and took a bus back, how my study group always came to my house late at night to study which apparently always failed, how we used to go to the airport to try to study but also fail, HAHA. SOOOO FUN lah seriously.

Yesterday after work, I met up with JJ and Alvin. After Alvin went off halfway, JJ & I just sat under my void-deck and we talked till 445am? Feels so nice to share things, ok lah I know you're reading my blog u chee bong. Sooo, meet up soon to catch up again.

For now, I wanna meet up with Hui Jun which I've not seen for a year. I also met up with Rene&Sam on Monday, feels damn goood to see everyone again :) Till then, I'll be back to update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters