Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm scared of balls. Erm, I mean FLOORball.

Okay game today was so-so to me, I think.. The RP girls didnt really performed that we got benched for 1 shift? Hahaha, I dont know why but my stamina is like going down down down, I get puncet damn easily. Die liaozxzxzz.
I seriously wished I was much braver, like... being able to take people's shots at me and block them seriously, like whathefuck i dont know why i keep siam-ing away from every shots taken at me. HAHAHA idiot, i got a phoebia of floorball seriously.
And oh, I think having big breasts is an advantage. Just like how u can chest the ball down with your boobs when a lift pass comes to you, hahahaha. It's an asset yo!

So the queen has already bought the new flat, I'm quite excited about our new house though! Renovations and all, hehehe but dont know why my dearest sister is so emo about it. Why so emo! Siao ah u, shouldn't you be happy that we'll be making a profit from our current house?

2 more games left for league before it's over. So fast so fast, this also means school is starting pretty soon. Like, hello CCC in 3 weeks time?

2 Comments:

Blogger ClassJ2P said...

erh, actually I'm oso afraid of getting hit..esp at my face!so I wil oni siam my face AND my super non-existent boobs when blocking!hahaha..flat aredy how to chest ball down ryt..

P.S. meb ur sis tinking of ur dad lah..

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters