Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A dedication to..

Our dearest coach, Miss Seah Ruyi aka Skinny Bones.

So.. This post is just for you, I know you're reading this and you better be touched! Hehehe this is not some April fool's joke or anything even though I wanted to punk you.

Oh well, throughout this 1 year under your guidance in floorball at RP, I must say that I've learnt aaaaaaaaaaalot from you. Like okay maybe I will not be where I am now w/o you and of course not forgetting Mr Amir.

You can definitely see the vast improvements Adroits have made from previous POL-ITEs and IVPs till now. Yes inside we're all proud of ourselves and I know you're proud of us too! ;)
So you still remember the Agora days where you keep shouting at all the juniors? You were sooo auntie in the court, you go like " Aiyoh girl ah this lah that lah ". Alamak too much singlish, hahaha.

I'm using the KL photos here because that was the only time that I remembered how the team really got to know you better, that's where we all were so bonded closely together like metallic bonding.


Oh do you remember during the paintball session, you were the one WHO SHOT ME AND GOT ME ELIMINATED OUT OF THE GAME? If you don't remember, I still do. HAHAH the shot was so pain!


And there, at this hall which made all of us so HOT like HOT BABES. Hahaha, boy do we miss all those times in KL!

Presenting to you all your hot babes in the 3rd picture. Nyahahaha.

Ahh okay, I must admit you've got nice deep dimples. HAHA but still aunty.

Oh, we also celebrated your birthday for you. Remember? I'm sure you do, ahhaha and how all of us squeezed into your room like some sardines.

AHH, the most classic photos.
All your tak-glam faces.


How you always stood by us in POL-ITE? How happy we were when we clinched 2nd for POL-ITE, even though we didn't make it through for IVP.
Everyone was all upset together, I could sense the disappoinment you had too.
These memories are something money can't buy.
We'll miss you? HAHA so mushy but yah, thanks for having us and making a difference in Adroits. We definitely appreciate all that you've done for us..
Love,
Your Wonderful RP Girls Team :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters