Friday, April 11, 2008

Screw you!

I seriously think RP should be more understanding to their students staying in the EAST who have to wake up at 640am everyday just to rush to school on time.

The one good example will none other be me? HAHAH.

The bloody fucked up new system of 1min late = 0.5 daily grade gone is damn stupid. You know the traffic everyday has been really really bad, and I'm one of the few who always reaches class the latest. I even tried to make friends with the faci to give us grace, but walaoooo eh. Chill lah facis! Massive traffic jam everyday siolzxzzzxz. Check this out, they really deducted 0.5 of my daily grade =(


I don't know how to survive like that, and soon, I might get kicked out of the team. HAHAHA.
My class is coool yo, Mr CCC opposite my class so cute! Hehehhehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters