Saturday, May 10, 2008

MTV's playing the hottest songs ever on a Saturday night.
I loikeeeeeeeeeee.

School's kewlllllz lately, with the usual gang punkin' each other every single time. We even go missing during the 3rd meeting just to go get bubble tea? Hahahha so much fun. And there's this stupid freakin' project which will be considered as UT 2 and I can't remember. I didn't pay attention =/ Anyway the dateline is drawing near, 26th of Mayyyyyyyyyy? Nabei. SO stress like a dog, HAHAHA like real only.


I'm so gonna kill the 2 of them. These bitches went to hide and LOCK my shoes for the 2ND time in the locker, leaving me barefooted to go home from RP! Be careful ah, I'm gonna hide your bras one day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters