Friday, May 02, 2008

TGIF!

Look it's 3.07am now. I'm gonna skip school l8r on, soooo happy schooling to the rest of you. Hehehhe, I bluffed my queen that there's school holiday tmr =S

Shit I'm sucha bitch, and my poor sister is sick. HHAHAHA STOP OVER-WORKING YOURSELF LAH MICHELLE WEE AH MENG.
And your birthday is just next week, it's the month of MAY alreadyyyyy.

I don't know what else to blog, anyway my classmates are quite fun. HAHAHA Evangeline I know you're reading this, stop STALKING me.


It's late already and I need my sleep, meeting my classmates at 1030am l8r =S
Crazy bitches who go to town damn early, hahaha ciao!
Charmaine's token of love for us, sweeeeet uh ^^
Nisa & Huda
Hehehhe ducky ngzxzzxzx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters