Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I think 'New Year' is just another excuse for people to take this time going out to gamble, drink and partyyyy like some rockstars.

I spent my 2nd day of CNY yet at home again, normally we'll be at my cousin's place but not this year round due to some reasons. Yet I spent most of my time sleeping, I woke up near to 4pm?!! Who does that on New Year anyway, its just like any other ordinary day. Its not that bad anyway, lucky Mummy's friends are here to 'lighten' up the atmosphere at home.

I just finished watching Rihanna's concert and the click five is on now. Can't wait for T.I's one l8r at 12 midnight. I'm feeling quite cynical about certain things I always used to believe in, its just the 'growing up' stage maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters