Thursday, December 31, 2009

Don't you all feel that



I reckon that 2009 has been a bad year for me, gain some lost some as usual. Nevertheless, I think 2009 has been nice to me :)

Let's begin with Floorball, haha floorballers have no life indeed. Our life is a continuous cycle everyday, eat sleep school floorball and the cycle goes on and on.
Getting into Owls was different as compared to the many years in Youths, coming in 3rd was my first achievement in the SFL.



WWW is no doubt the best job second to B&J. You can never find crazy+very outgoing people. Hahaha and not forgetting the days of uneven tanned lines that we're left with after work everyday.


Jakarta was my first overseas trip with the family this year


followed by POL-ITE which we finally came in firstttt. No biggie but still, another achievement for me in Floorball. This is the only year I'm not so committed as compared to my first 2 years in RP, well we all have different priorities I guess..




Highlight of the year: Phuket! Best trip so far and I would definitely want to go back there again. 3D2N was way too short.



FYP 1 was a disappointment but life goes on. FYP 2 is still in progress and we need to buck up once school reopens, omg assesment is coming soooo soon and we're still not there yet. =/

Heh, I love my FYP 2 team.

Those are in chronological order by the way. For those who had their hearts broken, just move the fuck on because there's no point harping on things that will hurt you even more because life's too short. For those who had a happy r/s, good for you. For those who feels that life sucks, think about those african kids who's got no food to eat. Life does not revolve just only around relationships or BGRs. Live for the moment!

2010 might be the turning point in my life, I think. There's so much to do after graduation, really hope my wish comes trueeeeee cuz I want it very badly. Then I'll start afresh again :)
January is gonna be a packed month with the upcoming IVP and FYP. I'm gonna hope for the best!

I definitely ended my year in a good note(minus off 31st dec), I spent my night with Ina and Aisha whom I've not met for the longest time. We had never ending conversations and we could just go on and on. Really miss them and the crazy times we had in Youths. And to Ina, stay strong and keep your prayers going. Hadi's gonna be alright :)




Hello my girlies, I think the last time we met was on lin's birthday. Fucking miss you all and we should really meet up soon.


Lastly to the 2 whom always have quarrels/stupid fights, you girls always have meeeeeee because I'm always the middle girl.


Hi gf, I've not seen you for 1 month. See you in IVP!

Cheers to 2009 and have a great 2010!

Xoxo,

HAHAHA LAST WARNING.

Sidetrack abit, I want theseeeee very much! hehehe the hot pink ciggies are fucking cool & I love the hot pink top.


1 Comments:

Blogger MAIRA said...

(Y) post. see you soon ah sista!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters