Friday, January 15, 2010

oh god

it suddenly struck me that I'll be turning 20 very very soon. Jo was just telling me that she's gonna turn 22 this year which also means 20 for me and 50 for my queen?! my queen expects sissy+me to hold a birthday bash for her, for her we will. actually i've some surprise in mind for her already, let's see how it goes!

i'm trying to be a good daughter at home now even though i don't really see my family during the weekdays. let's see, i've been washing clothes and hanging clothes close to 2am almost everytime because i don't want mummy to be tired. since i've got no skl tmr, i'll help her to clean the house... maybe, that's if i'm not lazy. ok i really need my beauty sleep my eyebags last warning siaaaa byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters