Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You

can never please someone.

I feel that I owe my queen too much suddenly, it feel that I've let her down all these while. Especially after my dad passed away. It suddenly struck me that my sister and I aren't doing much for her, okay maybe my sister is in terms of contributing money to the house, but what about me?

I've been helping my mum to hang the clothes lately, even if that means to hang at 2am, I'll do it. I feel that I've been too dependent on my mum, she still does everything for me. You know she still helps me in my education, help me look out for courses that she knows I'm interested in, follow me to go for openhouse etc. Countless man, whose mother still does that for all of you? Like maybe 3/10? I think I'm too lucky but I'm taking her for granted:S
Sigh I don't know why I'm feeling this way but it's our responsibility to make her happy. I really cannot imagine the day she'll leave us, I think I'll go crazy.......

I've disappoint her too many times indeed, sins and more sins. I need to go for confession soon, haha serious. Sigh, it's so hard to please someone isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters