Friday, September 08, 2006

cikopeeeeeeek

I met a freaky cikopek on my way home from tuition just now. I was in bus 17 and there was this bloooody old man who kept turning back. I could see from the corner of my eye, walao. He kept staring as though he had never seen any human before. BLOOOODY SHIT, i swear i was bloody scared. When I alighted, he waved to me. LOL, and in return, I pointed him a middle finger. my goodness, blooody cikopek. If he ever dared to do anyt funny, I'll just kick his balls so hard man, until he becomes impotent.
Mum is away for retreat and my so-wonderful sister is sooooooo obsessed w her korean boyband Shinhwa who's here in Singapore. She can get so crazy over them that she doesnt wanna come back home tonight. If we all ever fall into the sea, I bet she'll save them first. lol, so she had better not get any boyfriend so soon. If not she'll not love me anymore.... lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters