Monday, September 22, 2008

Fuck PP

Like my title says, Fuck PP.
First thing in the morning that pissed me off was 39, everyday also jam jam jam, obviously I was late for class -.-

Sometimes I really wonder why did I even come to RP when I was offered a course in TP, and in RP, why again did I choose CCC over SHL. Arghhh, pissing me off. I seriously planned to at least be on time for school today and it's not funny having -0.5 for your daily grades throughout the whole week.

Second thing, I got an e-mail from my PP advisor. She said that I might fail my PP if I don't edit my content which I certainly think it's perfectly alright. I think that the standards of PP in RP differs in every school and CCC certainly has a high standard of PP from us. Referencing lah, this lah that lah, fed up lah RP!

Aiyah, pissing me off la sia, I better go re-work on my PP tomorrow night before I finally meet my advisor on Wednesday, SHE BETTER ACCEPT IT THIS TIME ROUND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters