Sunday, July 19, 2009

I think I made the right choice by staying home today, bet I would be complaining at work because it's raininggggggggggg.
I'm 85% to the completion of my first FYP already, 5% - this small part of the report which I've been procrastinating sooo much. 10% - Poster.
I hope everything goes on well because I don't wanna repeat another sem for FYP. 

Yesterday during work, I kinda 'saved' this boy from drowning. I could see fear in his eyes man, Haha you know the feeling when you save someone. 
Feels like I've been having STM lately, I keep forgetting where I place my stuffs at home. And now i can't find the cloth to clean the laptop screen!'

Back to FYP in half an hours time please! I.can.do.it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters