Friday, January 22, 2010

Here I am, sitting on my sofa on a Friday night when everybody else is out partying or welcome the weekends with open arms except me. Today is the IVP semis, well I wouldn't be sitting here alone at home if RP had made it. Haha yes I know, I'm still very sore about it so just bear with me till the season is over.

I practically spent my whole Friday sleeping at home, how nice. I caused more trouble for myself, I'm practically out of ideas to write. I've been writing, write, write, write and more write. Haha this makes no sense since yesterday. I've no one else to blame but myself, for landing myself in this position. Well if I can look at it in a positive way, it might benefit me somehow too. I'm so stressed up with my articles!

Besides that, I've been reading the papers and going online to job hunt. Yes job hunt, I'm still in a dilemma if I should study or just work, I guess I'll settle with the latter. Studying would cost a fucking bomb and I've no money to pay for my education, not gonna ask my queen to pay for it cuz it's gonna be so costly. Let me settle with a proper job, then I'll probably pursue a degree after that. Sighhhh my hopes and dreams of going overseas is gone cuz it's too ex :( I really want my dream job but I just missed the fucking interview arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

FYP presentation in a few hours time. I bet when it's near mid night I'll be feeling all anxious and nervous, I don't wanna screw my last FYP please. God bless me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it's ok la...
take ur time..
work mebe at least 2 years, save
some moolah then do ur degree..

more meaningful..
and by then, u will will noe beta
what you wanna do with ur life so the degree u choose will be more practical..^_^

-huda

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters