Monday, August 27, 2007

never again

Hello darlingssss, this weekend was more of a floorball weekend.
Spent my whole weekends at Ngee Ann City where the 3on3 Floorball Carnival was held.
RP WHOOOOOOO - Meiwen, Rigel, Jacelyn & me came in 4th.
wahwahwah, I swear we were tired like some dogs after a few games. Especially after when jace went off, its damn tiring to play continous games. Anyway I'm so sorry for missing that penalty =/
Yeah so 4th is not too bad, Wileen's team got 2nd ! Congrats yo
Today was more fun ! Woohoooooo like best day of the weekend yo, only some people will understand why :):):):):)
Yaa and I think I got a lil burnt under that scorching hot sun. My face is red from all the heat and all. Oh wells, and its work tmr.
SEPTEMBER 6 FASTER COME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
ICANTWAIT ICANTWAIT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters