Thursday, May 22, 2008

Glory glory Manchester United!

I got to admit I'm not a really big soccer fan, but hey. Watching soccer can be really fun especially at the right place with the right people. Damn, the match between Manchester & Chelsea was fucking exciting even though I fell asleep like 1234567890 times. Sham & I were practically lying and falling asleep on the oily and dirty tables, we sat at Simpang Bedok for close to like 6 hours?!?! Knn, I'm like fcuking sleepy and tiredzzxxxx like a dog now in class.

I reached home at 6am, took a bath and ta-dah i went to school like surprisingly. Actually I kind of regretted going to school =S Plus there's PT l8r on, fugggg I'm gonna run like some zombies l8r. Some cheebyes just had to switch off the escalator AGAIN just now, nabei angry siolzz. Ok this entry is full of vulgarities, hahahaha I'll update more about Glitz, BYE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters