Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feels like the weekend already but it's only Thursday. I'm so not looking forward to school suddenly, because of all the UTs coming up and all. Furthermore what about my PP?

Oh I finally met up with my advisor yesterday and she's really nice actually. But being nice is one thing, I still have to re-do my whole PP, tsktsk. I foresee myself having to rush through because it's gonna be one hell of a weekend this week! Can't wait for JB yawwwwwwwwww, and the girls are having their last game of Div2 this week. My PP how?? Tsktsk.

Mummy's going off for her holiday after POL-ITE, and after POL-ITE is RP's holidays. Shiok or what! Baik ah, hang loose for 10 days baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters