Tuesday, October 07, 2008

So many things, So little time.

I was just surfing around Friendster and I came across this particular profile which I wouldn't want to mention and I saw this particular group photo which suddenly made me think about this particular something.

I don't know if what I'm currently doing now is right or what, that's because we have our own freedom right. Like YOU'VE said, I have my own freedom. Sometimes it just makes me wonder what kind of a person you are, like after knowing you for quite some time, you're just someone who's hard to.. understand perhaps? You're like the first person I know who has a very weird way of doing things, but oh well, we'll see how things goes.

I wonder how long I can wait and wait to see how things goes, for it's been taking quite some time already.

POL-ITE is just tomorrow and I shouldn't even be thinking of such things now I know, but I just can't help but wonder sometimes.. My left wrist hurts again, and it's really pain. The pain suddenly came back again after training yesterday, oh well.

I have faith we'll do well tomorrow because we will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters