Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good Morning people, I bet everyone should be fast asleep now except me :(:( because I'm chionging my PP like lup-chiong.... Ya right.

I'm distracted by so many things now for the fact that I'll be leaving for JB in about 10 hours time, I'm so excited seriously. We're going w/o my dear sister and maybe Mummy would be good to me and spend more money on me HAHAHA since she can save on my sister's expenses. But hello they went to Isetan yesterday w/o me and I thought my sister was so good to call me and asked about the Calvin Klein bag I wanted to badly but in the end, she said she couldn't find it. I think she's lying hahaha but it's okay. I wanna go JB and shop, it's been damn long since I last shopped and oh did I mention that I'm so pissed because I lost 1 box of clothes while moving in to my new house. I know this happened like damn long ago but argh now I have so many bottoms in my cupboard but not my tops. Fuck I hate to lose clothes and why must it only be me!

It's 2.14am now and I have barely done much for my PP, tell me I'm dead because this weekend is gonna 1 hell of a weekend. I doubt I've time to complete it by Monday but by hook or by crook I have to do so if not everyone will be chasing after me for it. ARGH AND WHY AGAIN MUST SO MANY CCC STUDENTS HAVE TO RE-WORK ON OUR PPs, this is so retarded.

I'm having some pimple break-out seriously and I hate to see both sides of my face having so many red dotsssssss and I look gross. Yes time of the month but still! I better go use those toner and all for my face before I end up like some moh-peng HAHAHA ok that's funny.

Yay POL-ITE in 11 days, so bloody fast. Goodnight world, I think I'll continue my PP when I return from JB HAHA I'm such a procrastinator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters