Saturday, October 27, 2007

aging.

The queen at home has finally turned 47 years old today. She is getting more emotional lately, she got angry with my sister & me yesterday because she thought that we wouldn't do anything for her on her birthday. My oh-so-sweet sister actually planned to surprise her with a cake and it went on pretty well, she hid the cake in the fridge the night before and the queen was so angry that she went to emo in her own room.

So today morning, my sister actually woke up at 7am just to cut the cake for my mum. What touched her more was a bigger surprise she got in her office. My sister actually asked someone to deliver her a bouquet of flowers which she requested for. So this is what the queen actually MSN-ed me after that. HAHAHA.

Mummy : ryl, thank you and mic for the flowers. this is really a BIG surprise. i'm really so touched. luv u both

Wah, she's aging yet she's quite hip bcuz she knows how to use MSN. She even knows how to change her display picture okay ! Nyahaha, Oh wells that's my mum for you.

Oh and yesterday, I sneaked out of my house at 12++ am almost close to 1am because our dearest Miss Joreen Lee was crying someone an ocean. You better be honoured yo Joreen Lee & stop mocking me! And I couldn't wake up to go to school, I'm soooo dead man. Just in 6 weeks, I have skipped 3 times of Enterprise. HAHAA shit! If they were to send a warning letter to my mum and me, I'll be soooooo dead I swear. Okay lar, I really don't know what else to blog because I'm so sleepy like a dog now. Choodleszxzxzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters