Thursday, October 25, 2007

the season's over.

POL-ITE is finally over, we came in 2nd and the boys came in 1st! The both RP teams did well :) 1 week of hardcore floorball is super tiring, I've been deprived of my sleep and not only that, I've been cabbing alot lately due to POL-ITE. I think I have spent almost $30 on cab fare by itself, chee bong. I hate to take cabs because the metre in the taxi keeps jumping like a jumping jack.

This POL-ITE season has somehow brought the team a little closer which is somewhat good.. And we scored a total of 28 goals for all 5 matches, fuyoyo ! I shall upload the photos soon.

Lately, this hot topic has been going on between Karmun, Geraldine and me. Seems like both of them do not fancy boys anymore. HAHAHA so now I'm 2212%.

Tomorrow's my queen's 47th birthday. I can't believe she actually asked my sister to buy her flowers and a cake. Okay lah thats quite reasonable, and her friend actually bought her a mahjong set as a present. My goodness, the queen has been influenced to play mahjong lately, and if she ever plays mahjong in my house in the middle of the night, I'm so gonna hide her stupid mahjong set.

UT 2 is gonna commence again next week. Walao RP you think cool ah, give us UTs like non-stop hits. I have to wake up at 6am just to not be late for that UT okay. Once the UT starts, it can't stop, just like the Pringles. Babibuntengzxzz. Its just a week more to my 1 pathetic week of holidays, but oh well, it beats going to school. Press on !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters