Monday, October 01, 2007

some say love, it is a razor, that leaves your soul to bleed.

FUYOH, I'm back from the 1 hour of fame. WOWOWOWOW, I think I kinda screwed up my presentation. Screwed like a screwdriver, haahah. My heart was like, pik pok pik pok the whole time and I even laughed and stammered at the start =/, but oh well. At least everything went on smoothly. Thanks to ADROITS for sabo-ing us huh. Rigel and I were nervous la please !



Anyhow, special thanks to Xiao Lao Shu for helping me with the video till 5am plus. LOL owe u one lar ! Thanks to those bitches ( Yvonne, Yuenky & Ima ) too, not forgetting ADROITS & the RP boys. I've uploaded the video. Have fun !



Now we're popular like popular bookstore. Wahahaha.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEILING AND MEIWEN!


1 Comments:

Blogger Reena >.< said...

hey hey hey~!!! seems lyk u hav changed rur blogskin alr.. hav to sae u reli hav pluck out all ur courage to do the presentation todae.. wae to go gal~! =) POL-ITE is so NEAR!! lets train hard tgt! cheers

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters