Sunday, September 30, 2007

i turn to you.

Its the end of the week again, which marks about 2 weeks more to POL-ITE.
Skools training was good yesterday, the intensity and all were great.

Tomorrow is the day, the day where I'll have to face 400 people in front of me. I won't say that I'm 100% ready, hahaha actually I'm yet to complete the powerpoint slides. Oh well, I really hope that our presentation won't screw up. And worst still, Floorball is the first IG to present.

Oh well, its the month of October. So many events coming up, Aloysious/Hanlin/Meiwen/Mummy's birthday, gosh I'm gonna be sooo broke again. Not forgetting, POL-ITE.

For now, I gotta prepare to go to work. Ahhh what a Sunday. Chooodles people !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters