Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Blues.

I hate Mondays. Firstly cuz its a new beginning of the week, secondly because I need to wake up early to get my ass off to school. And thirdly cuz I'm having Computing lesson in class which I totally know nuts about.
Here I am now in class blogging, during the 3rd meeting. I feel like my class's attendance is getting lower and lower instead of improving. Its like as though my class is suffering from some outbreak or something, the number of people is decreasing tremendously as the weeks goes by.

One of my team-mate just fcuking pissed me off because I casually said something. Oh well, only 1 pathetic week has passed. 1 down, 15 more to go. I really can't wait to end this semester, but on a lighter note, I feel that I'm more hardworking this semester as compared to last semester because I feel that I have no time to surf the net or MSN much. HAHAHA only on MONDAYS. My class is still as dead like a ghost-town, even Karmun & Joreen agrees so =(

Last semester, I always had all the time in the world to Friendster around, MSN aaaaaaalot, & not forgetting to surf my all time favourite Perez Hilton and blog-shop. But for now, its different. I can see my damn facilitator staring at me now, I think he hates me cuz I'm totally shut-off from my group today. Lucky he's only a temporary one. Bitchzxzxzxz kkk ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters