Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So Semester 2 has just started yesterday and I must say for the first time, I was so quiet in class. Nyahaha, I think I'm too shy to make new friends.
And my class has got no cute guys at all, most of them are noobs. Alot of them are chiongsterzxzxzz please, I don't why they are damn ON about doing work. SHIT.

The changing of class somehow makes me feel weird to go to W2 instead of W4, that's because I was so used to be going to W4 everyday the last semester. And I seriously miss my previous class, especially our clique. HEY BITCHESSSSSSS we should meet up for breaks everyday.

I'm typing this now because I'm damn bored and I hate it when the damn facilitator keeps walking around and staring at your computer. Get a life man, arghhh I feel like ponning school sooon. Damn sleepy in class please, and my class is so quiet. Shit. How to survive like that you tell me????

SHIT, I just entered the wrong toilet! HAHAHAHA I confidently walked into the boys toilet and I was wondering why are the cubicles so different from the Female's one. DAMN, lucky there were no boys or what peeing inside, if not my image will be tarnished. Nyahahaha shit I feel so paiseh like a dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters