Thursday, September 27, 2007

breakaway.

My blog is finally alive & kicking again, I know people like Duck, Fatty, Si Pui Ti (Joreen) misses my blog entries because they keep bugging me to change my blogskin. HAHA. Credits to Fariza for helping me to unscrew this screwed blog?
I've been having some bitch-fits lately, I think the emo season is here againzxzxzz.

Oh well, so this week has rather passed by quite quickly I must say. Its already Thursday today, and tmr is TGIF (Thank GOD Its Friday). Fridays is always my favourite day of the week because this means that the weekend is here baybeh!

I have to-do lists which are yet to be done. For instance, I'm still stuck with the KL trip presentation which I have to present in front of 400 people on Monday. Team talk next Wednesday? I'm so screwed like a screwdriver man, my time management is horrible like a vegetable.
Oh, there will be this high-rope elements event next Thursday.
I have to admit that I'm kinda afraid of heights. HAHAHA, we'll see what happens on Thursday.

Anyway, ignore the previous post. Obviously I won't praise my 2 sickening goalkeepers because they always tag-team and WWE on me during training. Alright I better get going with my presentation before Janelle drills me tomorrow. Chooodles peepo choooodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters