Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Dream.

Number 9 has always been significant to me, number 9 reminds me of my dad's death anniversary. Looking back, its been 3 years + since he's last left us. 09 December 2003. I can feel that Mummy still does think of him. Just like how he would send and fetch her from work when he was still around, bringing the whole family out for an outing during the weekends, we all as one family going to church together and having lunch together after mass.


I know that deep inside, my sister still can't accept the fact that he's gone. Probably the more affected ones would be my mum and her. I feel that now, my family is drifting apart day by day. We no longer communicate often like we would used to last time, we no longer eat together during the weekends, nor we also go church together. I think my dad has somehow made a difference to our lives, with him around, the family wouldn't be in this state.


The one thing that I've regret in my life was to not talk to my dad during that period of time. Some feelings can't be explained. We had some cold war with each other at that time. Well, I must say that I've moved on rather quickly, but not for my sister. I still feel that she needs him around, she's too dependent on him somehow. She's like the 'man' in the house now.


This photo was probably taken about a century ago, where all of us were still so young and innocent looking, especially me. Haha. Probably to some of you, a photo is just something we can take everyday. But to me, this is something money can't buy.


Dreams don't come true do they ?
For me, my dream is to have a happy family again. Better with my grandparents around too, especially my grandfather who doted on me the most.
What's your dream then ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters