Wednesday, October 31, 2007

friends are forever, boys are whatever.

Mother Nature is having her PMS lately, awhile it's so sunny then it starts to pour.
The feeling of having to sleep in on a rainy day seems soooo good, especially when your other friends do not have to go to school on a Wednesday to school except you. That totally suck doesn't it?
I forced myself to school, because this is totally on my right path to success yo!

So here I am now in Science class, blogging. Bus 88 had it's period today, I waited for the bus for almost like 20 mins?!?!? What the hell, I hate waiting for buses, and because of this, I was late for school for nearly an hour ++. Wow.

It's been a week exactly since I last touched my floorball stick, I've definitely had a good break from it. My hands are itchy now, I can't wait for the friendly later!

It's Halloween today, so how are you gonna spend your day?
For me, I'm gonna spend it with some balls. I mean floorball.

We finally got to meet up once again, this time with Felicia around. Nothing beats having these good bitches around. Heh Cheers!



Boy do I miss having this old clique in my class, especially where we used to slack together.

Lastly, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY Ima!
HAHAHAH you look sooooo classic (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters