Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas yo!

Helllllllloooooo my christmas spent this year was goooooooood, especially when you spend it with both your family and friends together!
The mahjong sessions/5-6ams sleeps/eating etc was keeping everyone going. Anyway thanks to everyone for coming down :)

I was feeling so half-alive yesterday during training, too many tonning for the past few nights can kill you. Anyway while I was on the way back, the queen called and she was !@#%&^%&@$%@ on the phone because no1 cleared the rubbish at home.

WOW, and it's not even my fault. Michelle Weeeeeeeeee! It's because of you that I got scolding, and if you're stalking me again.

Where's my christmas present?!?!?! HAHAHAHA Levi's watch please, kthxbye! Camp tmr and omg, 6days to IVP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters