Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Half alive.

Secondhand Serenade's been playing quite a bit on my ipod lately, feels kinda nice to listen to emo songzxzxz especially when the festive seasons are around the corner.

I still like Maybe, I hate this song, and oh half alive is pretty good too..

So far, trainings have been rather or pretty good. I hope we can really achieve something for IVP. 13 more days yo!!

Ohmygod, my sister just found out about my blog today! SHIT SHIT SHIT, turtlely gave me a shock please!

If anyone of her friends are reading, please do not go and tell her pleaseeeeeeeee. WAH I can't imagine if my queen knows about it, I'll be damn dead man. Gooodnesssss reunion dinner tmr, so I'll update again soon.

Christmas party at my place anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters