Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Running away you can't pretend.

The heavy rain everyday is making me feel darn sleepy seriously, I was totally on the verge of skipping school but.. Heh, I'm definitely on my right path to success like totally!

I just woke up not long ago =S Damn the rain seriously. Oh, and finally I went to church on Sunday! It was my dad's 4th year anniversary, everything felt so weird seriously. Its been months since I last stepped into the church.. Gosh, and I was shocked to hear from my mum's friend that she actually cried a few weeks back? Hahaha, and she asked us to spend more time with the queen.

I was blog-hopping and came to this blog which I won't mention who. And this person's sibling has passed away a few years back and till now, his girlfriend is still contacting her boyfriend's family members. This kind of striked me like how one can be faithful and stay true to a relationship? One good example would be my mum, I can't imagine her dating another guy again. It's gonna be weird isn't it. Or who knows, she might be seeing some girl. HAHAHA okay kidding.

My whole butt is aching now, it's been damn long since I've done PTs. Wilson's PT yesterday nearly killed everyone, come on IVP is in like 2 weeks!!

HAHAHA okay I so need to blog this, Yvonne chia if you're reading this, HAHAHAHAHAHA. She actually called me and confidently asked me if I wanted to go to the carpark to smoke. HAHA what a bitch! Okay apparently she thought that I was one of the Dragonboat girls, funny shit. Hehehe glad you're back from Penang safely!


Okay, the Korean coach I was talking about previously.


Seriously gotta drop it like it's HOTTTTTTT yo!! WAH ignore the photography skills.

Fuyoyo his tattoo cool like ice-cool.

The Japan team, they love to "TWIST". Kawaii nehhhhhhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters