Monday, December 03, 2007

Take over, the break's over.

I've finally found the right time to blog so, for the past weekend has been depriving me of my beauty sleep. It's already the month of December, december spells love because


1. Christmas is coming
2. It means a brand New Year soon, welcome 2008


BUT, december also means more training because


1. IVP is in a month's time ZOMGGGGGGGGGGG
2. League is coming!!


I don't know if I'm supposed to feel happy or what, but oh well, the Queen has been damn nice to me lately! Seriously I think she miss me too much cuz I've been missing at home lately. Yesterday she was talking about how we're gonna celebrate Christmas and all, I asked for a pair of running shoes for my present and she said okay. Like WHOA, die liaozxzxz. I'm scared, something is really wrong. She even suggested taking us to wine-dine for New Year?!?!? Heh, so I'm gonna conclude that, shemisses me like how the ocean needs the tides.

Yesterday, a group of us went to work at the Standard Chartered Marathon Run. I only got my pathetic 1 hour of sleep and even slept during work. We had to report at the Padang at 4am, we got out of bed and rushed there. Hell yeah it was damn happening. Some of the runners even came to ask me to wake up, how embarrassing. And lim karmun was pretending to be awake because...



She was sleeping at the MRT station. HAHAHA



5am in the morning.








Wah, so happening.


Even old men are running, shit whats happening to all of us Youngsters?!?!


Something I found in Karmun's room. HAHAHAHAHAH SO ZI LIAN.

And then, I reached home at 6+. I totally knocked out at 8.30pm all the way till this morning, goodness. Monday blues! Okay shit I need to go now kthxbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters