Thursday, November 29, 2007

Underneath it all.

Well, hello :)

So many things to say, so little time.

The birthday surprise for Duck kinda went on smoothly, BUT she wasn't at all touched lor!
We went knocking at her door at 12am, and even woke her mum up. Surplise Surplise ah!!! Hahaha well Happy 20th Bitch, time to grow up yo!
On the way back in the cab, I left my handphone in the cab! ZOMG, I was panicking at the disco like shit I swear.

Thankfully, the taxi driver was honest and kind enough to return it to me. Gee, I can't imagine losing all my contacts.. The worst part is, my mum won't be so nice to get me a new handphone you see. So to add on to my wishlist for Christmas, a new handphone thank you.

School was not so cool, I was damn sleepy for the whole day.. One indian stall caught fire during the 2nd break which sent the alarms ringing everywhere. I could see that the indian stallholder was trying hard to fight the water gushing out from the ceilings but to no avail, super poor thing.. I can't imagine if RP catches fire or gets bomb by some terrorists. HAHA you know I always hoped last year that Greenview will be bombed by some terrorists so we don't need to go to school and also not to take our O-levels? Gee, Not forgetting that the damn school is just opposite my house. HAHA. Gosh I miss Greenview and the people...

As usual, I went to work. How can anyone not love working at B&J? :) Oh and the best part was, I got to meet alot of Ex-greenviewians! I was so happy to see Mayling, Shazrul that bitch, Jiayu&rachel? Hahaha I bet all of them miss me too! They were as happy as a cow to see me =D TGIF tmr!





That's an otah in her mouth, it looks like her tongue! HAHA


So now my sister thinks that it's cool to switch on blue light in her room la, so ah lianzxzz bth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters