Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Super villain.

I've decided to post another entry today because I'm too bored. I spent like almost 7 hours online doing nothing. Check out the photos below.

Picture 1. The 2 fatties squashing me like some squashball

SEE! THEY EVEN WANT TO SQUASH MY FACE.
I tell my mother you die ah! My mother knows how to MSN ok, this means she also knows how to blog hop. Oops.


Picture 2, time for revenge!

HAHAHAH as you can see, they are enjoying it instead of grumbling. Joreen still can smile, wow!



Picture 3, take photos like superstar wanna-be.

Oei this one not for paparazzi news hor, stop smiling so innocently lah!
There, my 2 wonderful goalkeepers who love to bully me.

Shit I better leave now if not someone's gonna complain that I make her wait for 30mins.
kthxbye.


p/s : those photos were taking during training time. hehehe slackerzxzxzxzzx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters