Friday, November 02, 2007

TGIF.

Its TGIF today! Woooohooooo, finally the 7 weeks of hell in school is over. We're all left with 9 more weeks in school and ta-dah, year 1 is over. Wonderful how time flies so fast, it's already November yo. I can't wait for Christmas and year 2008, then I'll be 18 real soon!

Yay and the best part is, RP students are gonna have our 1 week of holidays next week! I think we deserve this holidays so much after all our hard work put in during the last 7 weeks. hehehe. I hope we'll have a stayover next week, anyone?!?! I know geraldine wants to stay with me. HEHEHE.

I haven't seen my mum or sister lately, or rather, we don't even have a proper conversation at home despite living under the same roof. I think my queen is so biased towards her eldest daughter at home. She even bought her an MP3 can?!?!?! Walao, and the queen at home doesn't really seem to bother much about me anymore... Hmmm, I think it's a good thing somehow so I can come home later everyday. But the bad thing is, the eldest daughter at home gets all the attention from the queen. Maybe I'm a little sensitive here, but who wouldn't be yo?
Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if the queen would bring her eldest daughter to go and shop while her younger daughter is working during the weekends.

Oh wells, whatever la. I haven't been going to church for the past few months, about 3 months? I feel quite bad though, and I've not gone for confession for the past 9 years?!?! It's All Souls day today, but I wanna play soccer.. I guess I'll go visit my father at the columbarium another day, nyahaha. Shit, if I were to go for confession, waaaaaaaaaaaah, the 9years of sins accumulated will be like WHOA. Hhahaha, I hope I'm not losing the faith. But I wanna get married in the church one day, maybe 10 years down the road? I like the OLPS church, fuyoh the aisle down the church there is damn classic..

Let's just live for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters