Sunday, November 04, 2007

girls just wanna have fun.

The queen at home probably didn't know that her youngest daughter at home was hanging out the whole night at Macdonalds. I told her I had other stuffs to do outside, so I'll be back late. My late was indeed late, the girls - Duck, Gerri, Philly & Debbie hung out from 12am all the way to about 530am.

This is my first time seriously hanging out till the wee hours of the night. We kind of had a 'gossip' session, girls talk to put it nicely. Whoa, never knew that we could have soooo much things to talk in that 6 hours? Anything and everything under the sun, nono moon. Hahaha since it was really dark. We talked about floorballboysgirlsthisthatblablablabla. The atmosphere was cool with love songs playing on the radio except for those stupid flying cockcroaches got the 4 of us running&screaming around like some bimbos.

Oh, I think we should have more of such events soon especially when the holidays are here. Yay and I can't wait for the stayover at my place on Wednesday? Let's do something at night, probably some baking? Hahahaha. We're indeed having good bonding yo, covalent bonding for us?

Hey mummy, your youngest daughter here is feeling tired....... Really tired....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters