Monday, November 26, 2007

built to last

Monday is finally gone! 4 more days more to the weekends, I can't wait! It's already the 10th week of school, 6 more weeks and Year 2 here I come, goodbye Year 1.

Funny how time flies when we keep complaining about our oh-so boring days in school. I went to the sinseh today and it's probably my last time visiting one. I couldn't help but yell softly (even though the pain was really unbearable) because there was nobody there except the uncle and me. I didn't want to throw my face away because I would have to go back there again in 3days time which I'm contemplating whether to do so or not.

The worst part of all is the black medication that he applied on my leg. It's kind of smelly like how someone has not flushed his pangsai down the toiletbowl for 10 years and everyone's complaining about the smell. After that, I went back to training and I realised that it kind of sucks to be sitting outside court doing nothing when everybody else is training hard for IVP. I really hope that my ankle can recover ASAP so at least I can attend Skools training this Saturday.

I don't know if I should skip school tomorrow, 70% of me wants to skip school but the other 30% tells me that I should not.. For now, I'm gonna turn in really soon. Goodnight world.

Oh Huda, I know you're reading this, you can actually tag me on my tagboard lah. Hahaha, please come for training this Saturday lah. See you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters