Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sugar, we're going down.

School is so mundane, partly due to the blockage of MSN by RP.
2 days in school without MSN can really kill me, everyone is missing suddenly. & there's no tool of communication for all of us except our handphone. I really hope RP can unblock MSN tomorrow, because Wednesday is the most boring day of the week, and everyone is not in school. I feel like ponning school tomorrow, if I'm too tired to wake up, then I'll skip :) It's the rain that's stopping me from going to school seriously.

Christmas is just a month away!! Wohoooo, I'm gonna have my wishlist pretty soon, I hope this year the queen will buy us something. She has been neglecting me lately, I think she's having an affair outside. Ooops.

Suddenly, I feel like MIA-ing myself. Hahaha maybe I should, I want a break please!
Okay I'm supposed to do my RJ now bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters