Sunday, November 11, 2007

Here today, gone tomorrow.

Well hello, the last few days of the holidays was pretty much eventful.
The stayover was cooooool until the 6 of us had to squeeze in my room leaving Philly & me to sleep on the floor. I swear I was so cold like a smurf that I had to run to my queen's room to sleep just to prevent any backaches. Hehehe.

The gossipings which lasted about 5 hours + got all of us oh so sleepy that we fell almost asleep once we laid down on the beds. Oh not to mention about the food, everyone was eating like a babi sial! Super mampos !

Then Rigel stayed over alone the next day, no we did not palabim or palaboom. Instead, we were so drained out from the 5hours + of floorball that we immediately went to bed. Uh huh so we headed down for Skools training yesterday. Apparently, some people were not happy with the RP girls. Hmmmm, maybe we should just burn those people in hell someday.

The 2/3/5 ams sleeps every night is making my eyebags as heavy as teabags ! Sheeesh, and it's back to school tomorrow. Damn the bloody PBL system in RP, ahhhh I just hope I'm not gonna be late for school anymore. 4 more weeks before our holidays begin again! I miss watching my L word, I'm still stuck at season 2. Heh, I shall just continue my Seasons 3&4 in class. Till then, I better enjoy 11hours more of my holidays before school.

& oh my god, my queen has just bought a mahjong table ! She even brought all her kakis down to play MJ all the way till 6 or 7am I think??? Shit, this is bad, she is getting influenced by her friends. That's the wrong path into influencing her 2 kids at home too, hahaha.
Sooo, let's have a stayover soon again. This time round, we can play MJ yo !

Oh by the way,


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY takopachi girl!
You're so old ! HAHHAHAHA, and next year your gonna hit your 20s ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters