Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hold on.

It got me thinking that how human beings can be so selfish & self-centered that they do not give a damn about the world but only about themselves. All of these actually boils down to one thing, upbringing.

Thank god, my mum&dad brought me well when I was young. Even though my mum is taking care of my sister&me single-handedly, I seriously salute her for that. I can still remembered how I used to make my mum cry because of my fucked-up attitude I gave her some time back, I can't remember what happened. Besides that, she's still quite strict with me now and I almost got slapped for talking back to her. Hahaha. Okay not funny.

We always blame the whole world for everything and anything but not ourselves. We all treat people differently, we label people, we catorgerise them. Why is it that we can't treat everyone equally? God made everybody equal, equal in a sense that we all have our nose/mouth/ears/tongue etc. He did not make certain people to have 2 mouths so they can talk like some motor-mouth?

I admit that I myself have that ego-ness in me which I'm trying quite hard to get rid of. Which one of us wouldn't have attitude problem? But what matters is that we should learn how to control it and not let it get the better out of us. When committed a mistake, we do not even want to own up and admit that it's our fault. How is it that some people can really have their egoness as big as an elephant?

This thing has been running through my mind for quite some time, I think even my sister has a fucked up attitude at times which makes me want to slap her chubby face more badly. Hahahaha but at the end of the day, we gain nothing and make more enemies. I think all of these bullshit should be brought up since young, no parental guiding should be 0% excuse for not doing so.

Oh, my blog is finally alive after 2 days. I just found out that it's due to my blogskin that led to some error. And I almost lost my phone ohmygod, I left it on the bus seat yesterday night. Sheesh, I've been quite absent minded lately. This is random but, I want to makan my lunch now. Hahhaha kthxbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters