Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You make me sick.

I happily skipped school today and self-declared a rest day for myself despite my queen calling me to wake up. I hope that time can really faster pass so I can have my good old 9 weeks of holidays!

On a lighter note, I spent my whole day sleeping.. I've been sleeping quite alot lately but I still feel tired. I headed down to work early and some funny things happened. Hahahha.
Aisha & I were supposed to give out free samplings about the new Milkshakes lah. So there was this lady who was quite gan jiong to get the samplings from Aisha, and while she was walking... A man who was coincidentally walking accidentally hit her boobs, HAHAHA it was damn funny.

Something that turtlely pissed us off was some stewpit Ah Lianzxzxz who drank the whole tray of samplings! Damn those bird-brains seriously! I can't help but laugh at their horrible dressing, seriously they're ones of the fashion disasters in Singapore. How sad, and they can even laugh after doing so. Aiyah who wouldn't want to take free samplings? (Even I myself also will take, but not the whole tray sial!) Chao Ah lianzxzzzxz, you should be going home to study and not hanging around at White Sands.

Okay I should be sleeping soon. I'm going to school tomorrow, this is the right path to success :D

Aisha step fierce sial! Hahaaha
Vann acting hardworking, oops.
HAHAHA, I think this is funny, she keeps mopping the floor.
Look at the mess they've caused me to clean up. Like some UNO-stacko
Picture of the day : HAHAHAH YOUR BUTT VERY MAMPAT SIAL!
I wanna work with Vann&Aisha again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters