Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In the middle of nowhere.

Most of the RP students (except the year 1s) spend their Wednesdays staying at home to sleep. Sad to say, I'm still a year 1 and have to be in school on this cold rainy Wednesday.
I hate today and don't feel like doing anything because


1. I woke up at 730am to help my mum hang the clothes and at 8am, it started raining. NB!
2. I was caught in the rain just as I was about to leave home ( I hate going to school wet and drenched)
3. I've been unproductive for the past 4 hours, my team has already completed PPT in the 1st meeting ( PLAGIARISE LOR! )
4. I can't wait for 3pm to come because I want to watch APAC.
5. The stupid rain is making me feel damn cold even with my cardigan on
6. Kenny msg-ed me and again, he's angry because apparently, the freezer was not closed tightly yesterday and some boxes of ice-cream are melting.
7. This entry is random because I've got nothing to do now
I think RP shouldn't be called RP, instead we should change it to PP ( Plagiarism Poly ). HAHA I bet many students plagiarise to get through lessons daily.


I'm back to surfing Perez Hilton and look what I've found.
The Olsens' home, BE-YOU-TI-FOOOOOL RIGHT!
I think I'm living in self-denial.
Wrong path to success? Like totally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters