Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Empty.

Honestly, I've lost interest in school. Everyday I go to school just for the sake of having the attendance, it's like I don't even give a damn about being late and all.
This is bad, I don't feel like as though I've learnt alot in RP.

I happily strolled into school at 10am+ today, and now I'm hoping for 4.30pm to come. Seriously I wonder if all RP students really learn something new everyday? I see most of them skipping school, leaving lessons during the 2nd meeting, and some coming to school just to slack at the library. Actually I'm quite worried for my future, I can't imagine myself working as a clerk in some kukunathan office 10 years down the road. (CHOY!)

I guess I'll leave things as they are, what actually excites me now is the 3 weeks of holidays. Although it'll be packed with trainings and all, it still beats going to school. On the way to school today, my ipod suddenly died on me. PANIC AT THE DISCO seriously! Never am I gonna spend another $400 to buy a new Ipod again seriously.

Christmas is in 2 weeks! I want....

1. A new handphone
2. A new watch please!! I like Guess ones.
3. A new pair of running shoes?
4. More clothes puh-leaseeeeeeeeeee
5. More money. HAHA

Actually I can't decide what I really want also, maybe I'll just settle for these for now. Till then, we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters