Monday, December 17, 2007

Run it!

Yay! I'm back and I bet everyone misses me like how the ocean needs the sea. HAHAHA right Joreen, Karmun & Gerri? Finally the long awaited of the 3 weeks of holidays are here! I shan't elaborate much about my holiday, nothing much anyway.

WOW, I feel as though I've missed out so much about what's happening lately.. 4 days away from my laptop and I've kind of forgot how to type suddenly? Ha



The queen is more than eggcited about Christmas more than we do! See what decorations she has done to the house, she even bought all the drinks and food already.. Mamposss, my crazy mother.
First thing I reached home and I saw this, walao I can't believe she actually hung it. Now my house like celebrating Hari Raya sial, not Christmas anymore. HAHAHA
I think I need to edit all these changes before she start turning my house intp some kampong.

This looks kinda out of place right? Wah my queen siao liaozxzxz
Another edition of our Christmas Tree? HAHAA


She actually kind of wrapped all the presents already, she had better buy me my running shoes. Hehehe
Here comes the best part, I actually went to look through my queen's letters and I found this. My sister actually mailed a Christmas card to my queen w/o me knowing, she actually signed off with my name too. AND THE WORDS SHE WROTE ARE FREAKING FUNNY. CLICK TO READ. HAHAHAHA THE STUPID MEMBERSHIP THING IS DAMN LAME HAHAHAHAHA.



Okay lah I think I'm too bored already, I'm supposed to be off for training bye!!
HAHAHA OU MEI MEI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters