Monday, December 31, 2007

Dedicated to everyone.

Here's an entry dedicated to those who've made my 2007 fruitful.

1. Queen
Although she's been neglecting me lately because she's just found her new kakis, I still feel happy for her lah. If not she's gonna be so lonely like Mr Akon, you know the song lonely? HAHA

2. Sister
Eh I THINK you're stalking me again because you wanna know if I got boyfriend or anything right? Don't be a loser lah, you better go find a boyfriend, 20 years old already still no boyfriend! And maybe you should stop buying astroboy stuffs and waste your money.
AND LASTLY, WHERE'S MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT??

3. Team Adroits + Crazy Chao Ah lian Coach
Erm I hope we'll stay united like the United Nations all the way. Anyway I think we can go far for this IVP in 2 days omg, so wooohooo let's give it our best shot!

4. Hanlin/Bobby/TeoML/Jiayu/Greenview friends
Eh I'm sorry for always not being able to meet up because I got alot of trainings lah.. Anyway I know you all still love me like how Jack loves Sally right? hehehe, I miss you all lah bitches. 1 year out of Greenview makes me feel so away from all of you.

5. Minah
Eh bitch! U've been sucha crazy friend with your funny lame jokes everyday and especially during work. HAHAHA let's have more jubo jokes soooooooooooon !

This is all I can think of now, kthxbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters